UPDATE: I am currently pregnant with TWINS! Due in October 2018. I am taking limited bookings at this time. I will not be booking events from Sept. 1 - Jan 31.
Henna Aftercare Instructions
- Allow the henna paste stay on the skin for 3-8 hrs. The longer the henna has to stain the skin, the darker the stain & the longer the design will last.
- Stay warm. Heat and moisture will help deepen the stain.
- Brush or scratch the henna off. Or wash away with lemon juice or olive oil.
- Avoid washing it with water or soap immediately afterwards.
- Apply natural lotion or olive oil to lengthen the life of the design.
- The design will be a pale orange at first, and then will mellow into a dark amber/brown within 24/48 hours as the stain oxidizes.
- Henna lasts 1-2 weeks and will fade as your skin naturally exfoliates.
Henna tattoo color varies from deep burnt orange to a reddish brown and depends on the persons body chemistry, the area of the body chosen and the amount of time the paste remained on the skin. The longer the paste remains on the skin, the deeper the stain will be and longer it will last. The thicker skin on the hands and feet produce the darkest stain. Thinner skinned areas like the chest and back produce a lighter stain. The stain gradually fades as your skin exfoliates and renews itself.
Shimmer Tattoo Care
- Your Glitter Tattoo is 100% safe for the skin, using only medical and cosmetic grade materials.
- It should last 3 to 7 days, or longer. This depends upon your skin type & maintenance.
- If a crystal comes off, reapply with eyelash glue.
- Your glitter tattoo is waterproof but it becomes weak when subjected to prolonged time in water (swimming or taking bath) so after such activities pat dry the area, don't scrub or scratch with towel (friction shortens the lifespan of your tattoo).
- Never apply alcohol based oil or lotion in the area of your Glitter Tattoo.
- Should you wish to remove your Glitter Tattoo simply use alcohol swabs or lotion. Let it soak for 5-10 minutes before you scrub and remove.